- A four wheel carry-on case, like the Tumi Accents International Expandable 4 Wheeled Carry-On, is a must for travel as it’s easy to push through airports and you can balance a second bag on top.
- I love to keep my suitcase organized by sorting clothes into packing cubes (Heys makes a 5-piece set), which also make unpacking at hotels faster and easier as I can just pull out each cube and tuck them away in a drawer.
- For quick and easy washing I throw in a few packs of Woolite Travel Laundry Soap so I can do some laundry in the sink when needed.
- I always pack a solid colour dress (I love navy, like this Ann Taylor Crepe Dolman Sleeve Dress) because it’s a versatile basic whose look can be changed up with accessories to go from day to night.
- Shoes take up a fair amount of space (it's hard to squish a stiletto!) so I find it best to bring a neutral pair that goes with everything. I love a simple tan wedge like this Jean Wedge from Stuart Weitzman, especially when I know I’m going to be doing lots of walking (and wedges are an absolute must on cobblestone).
- Lastly, when exploring a new city I always carry a city guide so I can experience the culture like the locals!
6 Summer Travel Must-Haves
I am so excited that the warm weather has finally arrived! Since business tends to slow down a bit in the summer, it’s a great time to escape from the city for a few days (or weeks!).
I am even more excited to announce that we are now offering FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75 and FREE RETURNS on all orders! Our primary concern is making sure you are happy with your Nudy Patooty, and while we are quite sure you're going to love it, we want you to be able to try it out risk free.
I travel a lot for work (I’ve been on 5 planes in the past 2 weeks!) so I am always trying to improve the art of packing a carry-on case. This means I need to be able to stay organized, pack versatile pieces, re-wear clothes, and wash the necessities! That’s one of the reasons I love my Nudy Patooty- I can wear it under my clothes to keep them clean. That way I can wear each outfit a few times- and they are super easy to wash in the sink and hang dry while on the road (and without access to a washing machine).
I’m currently in the midst of packing for an upcoming trip to Paris and Amsterdam and thought I’d share my top packing must-haves to help you get ready for your summer travels:
I hope these must-haves will help you in your packing- enjoy the start of summer!