Today is Valentine’s day, the day to share the love to your families and friends. February 14 isn’t only a Hallmark holiday, there are a ton of interesting facts that has occurred on this day. Although it may be cheesy to some, personally I love it, why not get into the spirit and make someones day?
- 1 billion Valentine’s Day cards are exchanged each year, making this holiday the second-most popular greeting-card-giving occasion.
- In 1912 Arizona becomes a state.
- Girls of medieval times ate bizarre foods on St. Valentine's Day to make them dream of their future spouse.
- 220,000 is the average number of wedding proposals on Valentine's Day each year.
- In The Cadbury family are responsible for the first boxed chocolates as in,1868, Richard Cadbury gave his beloved a heart shaped box of chocolates
Nudy Patooty xx