If you’re a frequent business traveler, there are tons of apps out there that can make your trip a little easier. Here are a few of our favourite apps that are noteworthy and can save you on time and money.
1. PackPoint is not another checklist app, but an app that generates a customized list of items you should pack. All you need to do is plug in some basic information such as destination, length of stay, and purpose of the trip. Then the app will calculate what should go into your suitcase.
2. Constantly feeling jet-lagged on business trips? Entrain is meant to help you conquer that. Users enter in their sleeping habit into the app and when you schedule a trip, it will give you a schedule to help you reduce your jet lag.
3. Worldmate is a must-have for all business travelers. Worldmate combines all your flights, hotels, and cars information to build a business travel itinerary and a schedule for your meetings. In addition to this, it provides you with world clocks, maps, and weather forecasts.
4. Do you ever find yourself doing last minute research on a potential client before a meeting? Refresh helps you by sending you information on that person which is found from various social media platforms. Now you no longer have to worry about what to talk about with them the next time you meet.
5. FlightTrack Pro lets the user know about their flight statuses at a glance. It can predict delays before they happen as well as give you tons of information on a flight ahead of time. This is especially handy when preparing to pack. While on flight it gives you the flights progression, it’s current altitude, and speed.
6. Uber users allow them to hail a ride with a tap of a button. Wait for their response and they will come to you in a few minutes by tracking your current location from your phone’s map. To make it easier, your payment and tip will automatically be charged from your phone.